Fully DIY. Just spray & wipe! No professional installation needed.
HydroSilex Camper is a revolutionary DIY ceramic coating. All surfaces of any RV will be protected from contaminants and UV rays by a smooth and hydrophobic top layer that adds gloss and makes the vehicle's maintenance way easier.
It's simple, quick and flawless.
how to apply HydroSilex Camper.
1. Spray an even mist onto a clean, dry, cool surface. One small panel/section at a time.
2. Immediately buff with a clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
3. For a perfect finish, follow up with a second light buff using another clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
It's easy and you can do it yourself!
1. Apply on a clean, cool, dry surface. Make sure it is clear from any wax, grease or sealant residue. We recommend to use HydroSilex Rewind to perfectly prep the surface prior the application of any HydroSilex coating.
2. Apply to one panel/section at a time. Always use a waving motion when buffing.
3. Do not allow HydroSilex Camper to self-dry on the surface.
4. You can apply HydroSilex Camper to every surfaces of your RV or caravan.
5. Do not spray product excessively onto surface.
6. Clean wipers from any overspray.
7. Always use clean, dry microfiber towels only!
8 Do not apply in direct sunlight, strong winds or extreme heat.
9. Store product in a climate-controlled environment and out of direct sunlight.
10. Apply 2-3 layers of HydroSilex Camper (waiting 5-7 days between each application) for maximum results.