Fully DIY. Just spray & wipe! No professional installation needed.
HydroSilex Marine is the first DIY ceramic coating designed for boats surfaces (gelcoat included) and marine environment. It creates a transparent, smooth and hydrophobic top layer that protects the substrate from the contaminants and UV damage, greatly facilitates the maintenance of the surface and adds deep gloss.
It's simple, quick and flawless.
how to apply HydroSilex Marine.
1. Spray an even mist onto a clean, dry, cool surface. One small panel/section at a time.
2. Immediately buff with a clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
3. For a perfect finish, follow up with a second light buff using another clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
It's easy and you can do it yourself!
1. Apply on a clean, cool, dry surface. Make sure it is clear from any wax, grease or sealant residue. We recommend to use HydroSilex Rewind to perfectly prep the surface prior the application of any HydroSilex coating.
2. Apply to one panel/section at a time. Always use a waving motion when buffing.
3. Do not allow HydroSilex Marine to self-dry on the surface.
4. You can apply HydroSilex Marine to all surfaces of your boat or jet-ski.
5. Do not spray product excessively onto surface.
6. Clean wipers from any overspray.
7. Always use clean, dry microfiber towels only!
8 Do not apply in direct sunlight, strong winds or extreme heat.
9. Store product in a climate-controlled environment and out of direct sunlight.
10. Apply 2-3 layers of HydroSilex Marine (waiting 5-7 days between each application) for maximum results.