Fully DIY. Just spray & wipe! No professional installation needed.
HydroSilex Moto is a ceramic coating that protects every surfaces of your motorbike. You can apply it on the paint, engine, plastics, chromes, leather seat but also your helmet! It creates a smooth and deep glossy protective layer that repels contaminants and greatly facilitates the maintenance of the motorbike.
It's simple, quick and flawless.
how to apply HydroSilex Moto.
1. Spray an even mist onto a clean, dry, cool surface. One small panel/section at a time.
2. Immediately buff with a clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
3. For a perfect finish, follow up with a second light buff using another clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
It's easy and you can do it yourself!
1. Apply on a clean, cool, dry surface. Make sure it is clear from any wax, grease or sealant residue. We recommend to use HydroSilex Rewind to perfectly prep the surface prior the application of any HydroSilex coating.
2. Apply to one panel/section at a time. Always use a waving motion when buffing.
3. Do not allow HydroSilex Moto to self-dry on the surface.
4. You can apply HydroSilex Moto to every surfaces of your motorbike, helmet and seat included.
5. Do not spray product excessively onto surface.
6. Always use clean, dry microfiber towels only!
7. Do not apply in direct sunlight, strong winds or extreme heat.
8. Store product in a climate-controlled environment and out of direct sunlight.
9. Apply 2-3 layers of HydroSilex Moto (waiting 5-7 days between each application) for maximum results.